Arch / Matheos video for Midnight Serenade released!
Last Post 11/18/2011 10:10 AM by Michael Kizer. 3 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
Author Messages
webmaster
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
11/15/2011 10:10 AM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
Video: http://www.ultimate-guitar.tv/misc/...enade.html

Directed by David Brodsky of MyGoodEye (The Devin Townsend Project, Amon Amarth, Kylesa, Helmet, etc) Midnight Serenade marks the first music video off of the Arch / Matheos release Sympathetic Resonance, which was just released on September 13th via Metal Blade Records. Arch / Matheos’ Sympathetic Resonance debuted at #13 on the Billboard New Artist Chart and at #36 on the Billboard Hard Music Chart while also hitting the international charts at #27 in Germany, #67 in Austria, and #78 in Switzerland.

Arch / Matheos is the new progressive rock band featuring the talents of Jim Matheos (current member of the progressive rock powerhouse Fates Warning and OSI) and John Arch (former vocalist of Fates Warning) along with renowned drummer Bobby Jarzombek (Halford, Fates Warning, Sebastian Bach, Riot), bassist Joey Vera (Armored Saint, Anthrax, Fates Warning, Seven Witches), and additional lead guitarist Frank Aresti (Fates Warning).

Sympathetic Resonance tracklisting:
Neurotically Wired
Midnight Serenade
Stained Glass Sky
On the Fence
Any Given Day (Strangers Like Me)
Incense and Myrrh

Cover art for Sympathetic Resonance was fashioned using an image created by light painting photographer Dennis Calvert, who has described light painting as "The ability to see in 4 dimensions, time traveling, and creating fantasy using only what we base all reality on, light."
~Michael Kizer (webmaster)
MichaelKizer.com

--
11/15/2011 02:14 PM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
So awesome seeing the guys together. Great job on the video Would LOVE to see them live!~ :-p

--
11/16/2011 03:00 PM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
Exactly - great to see all them toghether - Frank shines as always, Joey is doing the Animal's (the Muppet Show character clearly!) headbanging in his own way and Jim is calm, as usual. On the other side, Bobby is too peaceful for the drummer, and last not least John - hmm... I know he is not and never was Mr. Handsome, but guess that current video art possibilities could bring some more 'mistery' to the image itself, as he's simply not looking as good as he could - with all my love, of course Of course, I know A/M is not a boysband, but - I hope you know what I mean.

PS. Frankly speaking I dreamt about some scenes like the Tim Burton's movie '9', which you've maybe heard with Coheed and Cambria "Welcome Home" track - if not check it out on http://youtu.be/9smAo9fC-e8

Also looking forward to see guys in April in Germany!
webmaster
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
11/18/2011 10:10 AM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
The video is now officially on YouTube as well. See the home page of this site.
~Michael Kizer (webmaster)
MichaelKizer.com

Quick Reply
toggle
  Username:
Subject:
Body:
Security Code:
CAPTCHA image
Enter the code shown above in the box below

Submit
Active Forums 4.2