Arch / Matheos confirmed for the Keep It True Festival in 2012
Last Post 10/20/2011 12:47 PM by Liquifex. 15 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
Author Messages
webmaster
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
08/22/2011 08:41 PM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
It looks like Arch / Matheos has been confirmed (at least by the festival organizers) for the Keep It True XIV Festival - April 27 & 28, 2012
Details here -
http://www.keep-it-true.de/index.ph...56&lang=en
~Michael Kizer (webmaster)
MichaelKizer.com
2ndSight

--
08/23/2011 12:30 AM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
Yeah, and therefore I immeditely ordered tickets for that festival This is really a dream come true!!!!
Leoz

--
08/23/2011 01:01 PM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
Ahhh!!!!! Amazing.. to imagine that we are having a chance now to see John Arch LIVE in europe.. It's so damn unfair becouse the world is so big place... and not everybody is able to travel to Germany. I live in Finland and it feels pretty hard thing for me... but wtf.. I have to try. Is anybody else here from Finland or Russia or somewhere near who is planning to go to this festival?

--
08/23/2011 05:57 PM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
Wow....that's crazy...

Seriously, all kidding aside, is there like no hope (ie label backing ) that Fates will ever tour the US? This line-up would be unreal to see live here. I wish I could see the modern line-up come to FL too. It's very bittersweet - on one hand I love that Fates is still playing, but it's beyond frustrating (especially to someone who loves seeing live concerts....) that my favorite band never plays near me..............ever. I'm guessing their label doesn't think there's any market in the US? I don't believe that. I'm originally from NY and have friends in both states who would see either Fates incarnation live. I saw fates one time, a long, long time ago. I would friggin' love to see them now.
wgrjsalsa

--
08/24/2011 10:54 AM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
I AM GOING TO BE THERE !!!! Wouldn't miss this for anything !!!
wgrjsalsa

--
08/24/2011 10:56 AM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
Posted By on 08/24/2011 01:54 PM
I AM GOING TO BE THERE !!!! Wouldn't miss this for anything !!!
Victor Arduini

--
08/25/2011 03:12 PM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
I'm gonna have to wait until the Inside Out reunion tour and pray they play more than 5 gigs in 2 states....

I love you guys - but I hate you too :-p

--
08/26/2011 05:08 AM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
Great - at least it's closer to my hometown than Essen and it's mid-spring, so count me in!
I do hope that Fates and/or Arch/Matheos would play regular gigs as well

--
08/28/2011 04:59 PM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
As much preparation goes into putting a show together, I can't imagine they'd do all that work for just one show. I bet there will be other Europe shows, but I'm hoping for at least a couple of US shows. I've got a frequent flyer pass reserved!! I bet there's at least a Connecticut show.

But with the announcement about Fates heading to the studio soon, I doubt it will be a full tour.
Arch/ Matheos Fan

--
09/11/2011 10:57 AM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
Come to Philly
Charlzm

--
09/16/2011 01:03 PM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
I hope they play the US west coast...

--
09/22/2011 01:00 PM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
All I know is that whoever goes to this.....HAS TO FILM IT...haha. Seriously....

Hell, have Fates/Arch/Matheos have a roadie film it from the front row :-p

This needs to be seen outside of just the people over there who can make it....

--
09/23/2011 01:06 PM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
I'm so jealous I want to cry

PLEASE record this. Someone.

--
09/24/2011 05:20 PM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
Yes,I need to hear this live!!I really need some new Fates Warning or Arch/Matheos live recordings!!I thought a couple 2011 shows would pop up but nothing!:-( I have only 3 of the 2010 tour shows!!I gotta have more!!
DIE

--
10/02/2011 02:50 PM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
What a unbelievably luck!! We were 2011 first time at the KIT and it was phantastic.
We bought tickets at the same day for 2012 and now we are in heaven because of the new CD and the following confirmation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After this ratings you have to go on tour!!!!!!!
Liquifex

--
10/20/2011 12:47 PM QuoteQuote ReplyReply  
No way this won't appear online, youtube, or something.....Arch performing live is EPIC. Hell, if Metal Blade was smart they would make it a DVD and sell it, with real production. I would buy 5 copies, haha. Really though, no way this won't show up somewhere.....This is a pr0g-metal "Epic" moment.

Quick Reply
toggle
  Username:
Subject:
Body:
Security Code:
CAPTCHA image
Enter the code shown above in the box below

Submit
Active Forums 4.2
christian louboutin outlet christian louboutin outlet cheap canada goose